Old Executive Board:
President – Karim Soliman
Vice President – Brandon Ray
Secretary – Sanad Ashraf
Treasurer – Travis Palmer
Events Manager – Sajant Anand
New Executive Board:
President – Sanad Ashraf
Vice President – Sajant Anand
Secretary – Makenzie Whitener
Treasurer – Arnav Bhandari
Meeting start: 5:03 pm
- Opportunities – Software Development, Business Intelligence development, problem solver, project manager, quality assurance
- Majors – Computer Science, Hard sciences, Math
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying
- Cool campus in Madison, Wisconsin
- Looking for web developers, software engineers, graphic designers
- 1834 develops apps and websites for on campus clubs/organization
- resume booster!
- Let Nick Ladd, David Hughes, or Sanad Ashraf know if you’re interested
- Joan’s son was diagnosed wit MS
- Give her and her family support by donating or attending this walk at Tanglewood Park at Clemmens, NC on Saturday , May 2, 2015
- Ask Brandon or Karim for more information or ask Joan Habib in the department
- need volunteers!
- Course 399 – 0 credits
- we need 5 students!
- nation-wide exam
- covers databases, internet, network, etc
WE FINALLY BOUGHT A TV, WIIU CONSOLE, SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD, SMASH BROS, AND MANY MORE ALL FOR GAMENIGHT
- Google’s algorithmic coding competition
- Winner is offered a job at Google
- go to g.co/codejam to register, registration is open
- Let us know if you’re interested
- Either a Bug (car) or the procrastination program on computer
- Possibly early April – 2nd weekend?
- We can cut the price down to $15 from $45
- Trivia night
- Great way to study for finals
- End of April!!
- Karim is the Microsoft Representative on campus
- 3/19 at 5:00 pm in Manchester 241
ELECTIONS: we will post up the new officers shortly………
- Sprigg Duvall
- Sajant Anand
- Sanad Ashraf
- Arnav Bhandari
- Sajant Anand
- Makenzie Whitener
- Arnav Bhandari
Meeting ended: 5:35 pm
Meeting start: 5:16pm
We have Game Night every 2 weeks, so our next meeting will be a GAME NIGHT on February 3rd.
We voted on going to the Trampoline Park as our January event.
Quiz bowl will be later this semester.
Karim is a Microsoft representative on our campus!
Sign up for the National ACM Membership. Only $20!
T-Shirts?! We need designs!!
Speaker? We will have a couple come to Wake.
Meeting end: 5:33pm
Start: 6:07 pm
Last meeting of the semester
We’ll be getting a TV for the club.
We will still have one GameNight per month next semester.
Planning on Ice Skating in January and another LaserTag day for next semester. If you are interested let us know!
Microsoft Facebook SIGNUP!
Meeting end: 6:10 pm
Meeting Start: 5:03 pm
- 24 hour event at UNC Chapel Hill
- Spend one night
- PLEASE SIGN UP!
- 2 weeks is Game night (last game night)
- planning on doing LaserTag with physics in exchange for a game night!
- November 15th Saturday for Laser tag
Let us know if you would like to sign up for either of these if you haven’t already!
The meeting ended with Dr. Pauca’s Brad Jones project. Contact Dr. Pauca if you would like more information on his project.
Meeting end: 5:30 pm